CUSTOMER SUCCESS ENGINEER SECURITY
Editeur logiciels sécurité
Description du poste
Nous recherchons pour la filiale française d’un éditeur de logiciels de cybersécurité un :
Customer Success Engineer (F/H)
As Customer Success Engineer for our team, you can take your career to new places within a winning culture that’s rewarding and value driven. Here, your voice is heard and your work is recognized. As part of our team, we will give you the opportunity to thrive, learn and grow.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to help partners and customers to deploy ours solutions. This will primarily be a post-sale role, however you may occasionally be asked to assist in deploying pre-sale for a proof of concept. In this role you will play a pivotal role ensuring customer success.
Duties of the Customer Success Engineer
- Monthly or quarterly Technical meeting with our customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct workshops to help customers and partners to plan and architect ours solutions.
- Work closely with our Technical support to coordinate the assistance to customers.
- Work with customers and partners to plan and execute LogPoint implementations.
- Develop and document project plans for implementing the solution.
- Be able to manage project milestones and deliverables.
- Deliver product training to customers and partners.
- Contribute to knowledge building, transfer, and usage in a Knowledge Centered Service organization
- Relay business “intel” to Sales/Customer Success colleagues.
- Experience from the cybersecurity industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or computer engineering or related field.
- Experience with server and network administration and security, working with datacenter infrastructure technologies.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows server infrastructure, firewalls, Linux servers and cloud technologies.
- Solution architecture experience
- Scripting experience (BASH, python)
- IaaS experience (AWS and Azure)
- A good grasp of current technologies, network protocols, operating systems and network/information security.
- Strong knowledge of Linux