REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR SERVICE PROVIDERS
Fournisseur solutions réseaux
Description du poste
Fournisseurs US, de solutions réseaux, leader sur son marché, nous recherchons pour notre filiale française :
As a direct sales position, you will identify, qualify and capture tactical sales opportunities that will align our company strategically. In this role, you will also command and manage all the moving parts through the full life cycle to closure. We are searching for an entrepreneurial, hunter and self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple complex tasks simultaneously, who can use his or her direct sales talent to expand adoption of ours capabilities. Duties also include development of business strategies and solutions for complex and multi-faceted customer problems, and internally provide advice to support the overall growth strategy for driving business activities in France.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Advanced level of specialized knowledge, with record of sales success; expert in the field
- Responsible for the sales of company’s products within an assigned geographic territory and within an assigned group of named accounts within the region. Achieves sales budget by the growth of existing accounts and the development of new accounts
- Maintains database of customers. Enters interactions with customers in SalesForce.
- Uses available resources to develop effective sales calls. These resources include opportunities identified by previous sales calls, invoices, Tech Service cases, webinar attendees and sample requests
- Sells new and existing products, discovers new opportunities, and secures incremental business
- Explores, identifies, and communicates potential opportunities with the Regional Business Managers and Product Managers
- Attends trade and vendor shows and meetings as required
- Provides timely communication and follow-up to customers, consistently meets the customers’ expectations
- Provides innovative problem-solving approaches to enhance organizational capabilities; uses peer network to expand technical and sales capabilities and identify new sales opportunities
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered, shares approach with Regional Business Managers
- Uses a wide application of complex principles, theories and concepts in the specific field
- Creates opportunities to enhance technical methodology or content through expansion of existing or development of new efforts
- Assists in providing training to lower level Sales staff
- 10+ years of direct selling experience in the Networking or/and Network Security space.
- 10+ years of direct selling in Large French SP customers and specifically Orange
- Track record of success, President’s club, YoY attainment of quota.
- Excellent consultative, solution selling skills to all levels within organizations.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills a must.
- Reside in region, track record of relationships with local major accounts and channel partners.
- Experience with SalesForce. Disciplined around forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, CIS, or related field preferred.